Thursday, December 15, 2005

Re-opened :)

What happens when you get a nauseating overdose of the big bad world all at once...when the dose is packed into a mighty powerful explosive n hurled at you, all in one powerful blow?

That's when
Even a sage experiences the fiercest rage,
Even the staunchest theist becomes an atheist,
Even the best elastic snaps...

I shudder to think of the loads of irreversibly damaging things that one sad crazy moment could make you do.It could:

* Get even a teetotaller drunk to chase away those blues.
* Get you to stab your dearest one to death with the deadliest acerbic words.
* Get a weakling to take his/her life.
* Drive you insane enough to take someone else's life.

Iam glad,it made me do none of these.All that it made me do was close my blog :)

Nausea passed.Blog re-opened :) Waiting for the next such blow.I shall smash it into smithereens before it realizes what hit it!

Thought for the day:A hunter tried to hunt down and butcher a dog.It wasn't the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog that saw it through the bloody fight.

~~Me

5 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Fundoo said...

Not too sure if I should thank YOU for paying heed to our plea or I should thank the passing nausea that decided to give our Chutki back to us! Either way, I am happy! :-)

And dudette, what is life without some setbacks here n there?! The least I would expect is YOU getting succumbed to the pressure![ok I am getting into philosophical gyan mode despite resisting the temptation of getting into one! Bear with me dudette... SPJIMRite that I am! :O)]

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that whatever needed to pass has indeed passed..

Loved this and would probably bring on a smile to you too...

Cheer by Robert William Service:

It's a mighty good world, so it is, dear lass,
When even the worst is said.
There's a smile and a tear, a sigh and a cheer,
But better be living than dead;
A joy and a pain, a loss and a gain;
There's honey and may be some gall:
Yet still I declare, foul weather or fair,
It's a mighty good world after all.

For look, lass! at night when I break from the fight,
My Kingdom's awaiting for me;
There's comfort and rest, and the warmth of your breast,
And little ones climbing my knee.
There's fire-light and song -- Oh, the world may be wrong!
Its empires may topple and fall:
My home is my care -- if gladness be there,
It's a mighty good world after all.

O heart of pure gold! I have made you a fold,
It's sheltered, sun-fondled and warm.
O little ones, rest! I have fashioned a nest;
Sleep on! you are safe from the storm.
For there's no foe like fear, and there's no friend like cheer,
And sunshine will flash at our call;
So crown Love as King, and let us all sing --
"It's a mighty good world after all."

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And btw, reading fundoo's blogs also help brighten an otherwise drab, gloomy day...
Fundoo whoever u may be..I have fun reading your blogs..

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have a same opinion as above.... Whenever i wanna feel like reading some good and interestinfg stuff to break apart from the routine and cheer myself up... I look to ur blog....
Good u brought it up back.... Whatever it is learning to move on is the way of life!!!!!

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Div said...

I'm glad whatever it was is over! Welcome :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home