Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Crisp and thought-provoking statement, ma'am

My negotiation skills prof ended her last session with the words "I leave you with these words: In life, you do not get what you deserve.You ONLY get what you negotiate for" and the class burst into a thunderous applause.Iam still in awe of the profoundness of this blatant truth!Hope I very soon swim out of the maelstrom of ideas that this statement has sucked me into, for I've got a costing exam in 15 mins!Sigh...

Quote for the day:None.Ma'am's quote rocked!

5 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very much true with respect to salary;)

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Fundoo said...

Ah!

I am going to plagiarize this!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger KAD said...

Hey,
She made the same statement here too!!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger NN said...

Hahahah..i see you recognized the qoute too Kanishka. So chhutki can you name this prof? were all her slides stark black with white font?

 
At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a negotiation skills prof ?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home