Saturday, December 31, 2005

I asked Him

I asked for strength and God gave me difficulties to face,
I asked for wisdom and God gave me problems to solve,
I asked for prosperity and God gave me brawn and brain to work with,
I asked for trust and God gave me conscienceless backstabbers to deal with,

I asked for courage and God gave me danger to overcome,
I asked for love and God gave me troubled people to help,
I asked for favours and God gave me opportunities to explore,
I asked for faith in myself and God gave me the lowest phases of my life to overcome,

I asked for humility and God gave me showers of praise to accept with a level head,
I asked for best friends and God gave me just myself to talk to,
I asked for security and God gave me the biggest insecurities to harden to,
I asked for compassion and God gave me inhuman jerks to forgive,

I asked for knowledge and God gave me profound souls to learn from,
I asked for liberation and God gave me a wonderful life to live n make a difference!

I received nothing I wanted, but got everything I needed,
My prayers have been answered.

4 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger . said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger chutki said...

hehehe good one!

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do we beg before HIM?
HE has created us ,now face with what u have .
But it is GOOD
jalo28_iit@yahoo.co.in

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger . said...

The original comment was "Aren't you asking a lot? :D"

I deleted because I was intending to make it a private blog with no visitors on it. But apparently, its not worked!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home