Monday, May 09, 2005

Tough to bid adieu

Getting emotionally attached to people?That's one area where yours truly is incredibly slow,and I must add,consciously and cautiously so.Despite all this theory looking good on paper, I realized a tad too late that it was just my THEORY indeed.Despite spending just a month n a half at 'Cyber Cafe Resort' alias 'My Office', I realized that I had indeed grown quite attached to my pals in CCR.I can vouch for the fact that I have had 100 times more fun during my short stint here than I have had during the past year n a half.I guess it had something to do with the crowd mix - most of the yuppies with me were my age.This was the junta that helped me wade through the bheja fry sessions which were (1)the times when I'd relax with some hot chocolate (2)the times when I'd rush to class in my just-outa-bed look (3)the times when students behind me would see 10 Yahoo windows blinking on my screen while I furiously nodded in agreement with what the speaker was saying,blissfully ignorant of whateva it was that he was saying (4)the times when I would be so lost in class that I could easily mistake a lecture for a lullaby n lull myself to sleep (5)the times when I got to surf as much as I wanted,all for free(cheeee how cheap!)(6)the times when we'd sneak out to the coffee area,hate the huge mirrored wall n stil spend enuf time on it to steal some sidey glances at cute people(7)the times when tests were synonymous with group discussions(8)the times when a lota funny bewada talk would spam our inboxes(9)the times when 'session on architecture and internals' meant 'a session earmarked for planning our evening movie'(10)the times when physical fights with SA were so much fun...........ooh i could go on n on n on.This was also the very same junta that helped me fight my mighty war against Ms.SJ - a pathetic excuse for a human being!In short, this group of frenz is one that I'll miss terrrrrrrrrrrribly when I leave B'lore on my MBA@SPJ odyssey.Was a lovely evening this Friday where my dearie dearie frenz group missed their shuttles and stayed back just to spend some quality time with me before I could bid adieu.My pals gifted me with a beautiful musical showpiece.We clicked some awesome snaps just before sunset.SA gave me the much promised over-due ride on his bike.Took a nice long walk with Ro dahling n finally headed home.

Spent the weekend havin a lota fun with this group of frenz.Played the most kiddish of games in Cubbon Park(It's so nice to be the kids that we once were, all over again),laughed our hearts out,posed some funny n weird poses for Rummy's cam,cooled off oer icecream at Corner House,spiced up the evening with some masala corn at Food World,were sadak chaaps on the MG Road steps for a while,bought glasses from Lawrence n Mayo for our dear ol blind Bhatta before finally calling it a day.


Shall miss em all big time.....I hope they all remember to spam my mailbox,make my ears go deaf coz of the constantly ringing cell phone,send pigeons to deliver all their love mails(they betr have loadsa em :) ) n visit me as often as they can.Loaaaaaaaaaaadsa luv n full of nostalgia,chutki.

4 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Fundoo said...

You said everything that I ever wanted to... can relate to every word that you've written here. Those good old days! :) Can't tell you how apt the timing of this post is! I am on SP campus today!!

Call it a coincidence ot otherwise... I am reading this just as I am leaving the campus... this probably was my last visit and not too sure when am I coming back again. :) And let me tell you you'll have another opportunity to write, one more post two years from now. And I am sure you will have lot more to write when you'd leave SP! Next 2 yrs will be the best time of your life. :)

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best for life.... Hey you did not give even a single treat to the old pals at Oracle !!
Even your ols team awaits that ;)

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant old*

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger chutki said...

[Chimpu]:Mgmt fundas????from me???U must b a hopeless "I wana flunk" kinda student.Now that u spoke of parting kicks,U deprive urself of a chance to be treated.

[Fun_da_mental]:Oooooh that was quite something!!!By the way,I'm tempted to put a meta-physics comment which is a Linda flick,here:Nothing's a coincidence.Everything happens for a reason :) Go Cma go...there's an SP survivor vouching for how good a time u're gonna have!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home