Tuesday, March 29, 2005

whoa

yaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooo.I get about 15 mins of comp access everyday from now which means the daily updates r gonna happen,albeit in a shorter no-nonsense format......oops,did I say NO-nonsense!?!Typo typo ....i meant ALL-nonsense :)

Highlights of my blog-hibernation period:
===============================
1)Trip to Yercaud
2)Read Digital Fortress
3)Read Godfather
4)Refreshed my wardrobe with 10 new sets of clothes!
5)More to follow.

Instructor's around n Iam fooling around on the comp.Back to having my daily dose of Orkut,Yahoo msngr n bloggie....in hypo-minimal quantities that refuse to sate my enormous appetite though.

Got a team dinner to attend at Windsor Manor tonight.Lookin forward 2 having a blast.

Book Currently Reading:The Road Less Travelled
Quote for the day: It's not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. -- Mark Twain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home