Saturday, February 26, 2005

Reminders galore

Shame on me!Shame on me!It took me reminders from 4 people to get back to blogging.....the 'reminders' as I'd like to call em, ranged from "Y the hell haven't u been writing of late?Iam a regular reader.I'll keep a TAB ON YOU thru ur blog after u move on from this job" to "pleeeeeeeeeez write one today na":) n then there were the 'reminders' in the actual sense of the word blarin out loud "ur resolution#2 is broken" :( So Dr.Maverick's back to bandage the broken resolution.

Well, I just completed reading 'To Kill a Mocking Bird' by Harper Lee.I liked it,especially the character Atticus.I'll need some time to get back with a review on it.Just to 'remind' myself,I've got the foll blogging tasks pending:

1.To Kill a Mocking Bird
2.Black

The past few days have been terrible at office.I've had to slog like hell.......felt like I was a handicapped child of God coz I have just two god-damned hands.I badly felt the need for 6 to handle the workload that was pouring in all at once.To add to it,I've been on a signature campaign to get my no-dues form signed.It needs not less than 25 items to be signed and I've been scampering around like crazy, trying to get that done.When you join a company,they make you fill 101 forms.When you leave you need to get 101 forms signed.The best part is the in-between part - all day tp,have a jolly good time.

Discussed my tour plans with pop today.Alas!bro can't come.I guess it'll be the me+dad+chubs tweety threesome again.Plan to drive down to Mahabaleshwar,Lonavala and Panchgani.I heard it is an awesome road to drive on.Craving to go on this 12-hour long drive.My 15 days' break wil be a welcome breather, Iam sure,considering all that I've lined up for myself for the pampering-myself-period.Travelling to Mysore tomorrow to see poor ol' granny who had a fall and compressed her spine :( Also have a wedding to attend.Back to EFFECTIVE blogging from Monday onwards :)

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Varun Singh said...

Really!.. Shame on you! Write something re...

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger pradyot said...

which Monday are we talking about here? a Monday in this century I hope? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home