Monday, February 14, 2005

Humour

Now, this is what I call corporate humour....

Sifting thru my cluttered inbox was a pain this morning.Mails had bundled up since I was on leave on Friday.Found a mail sent in by our senior VP.It was regarding some nonsensical guidelines for effective and accurate written communication.Here's what the post scriptum of the mail read:
NB: Before sending mail – Please use spell check to avoid miss communication
hehehehe!Reminds me of a pick from Dilbert,that I have rephrased to add some spice - "The incompetent slugs who are deprived of matter up north are carefully picked up and promoted to be managers" :)

Spoke to my HR and dished out the "reasons for quitting" for the nth time in a row.My manager seems to be creatin problems with my relieveing dates :( He wants me to either stay for the whole one month period or pay up n get lost!Come on Mr.Manager,a 3-day waiver is all Iam askin for.

Thought for the day:"Before seeking revenge, first dig two graves." - Chinese proverb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home