Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Resolutions n targets

1-Jan-2005 is history now but it's neva 2 late 2 make my resolutions.Quantifiable resolutions r wat Iam lookin at this year.Otherwise I'll have no way to check whether I've lived my resolutions.So will have to bear with the metrics that I so terribly detest.

Set 1:
------
Aim:To revive my hobbies and interests that aren't getting enough
-----
attention these days n r facing the threat of becoming extinct.

Hehe I find it so stupid n funny to set quantifiable targets even in the 'hobbies' n 'interests' area but then
(1)bein the typical Virgo that Iam,it's no surprise tha Iam a lil hyper-orderly n meticulous about every damn thing I do.I do enjoy being meticulous n being v v clear about what I want outa life.
(2)I used 2 do a whole lot of all the below-mentioned stuff but now,I've become a pretty sad time-manager.I love these activities very dearly so I got 2 pick up on these n set aside some time consciously before I wake up one day n realize I've totally given up wat I like doing.

So here goes:
(1)Will read atleast one book per week and write a review.
(2)Will not become alien to the happenings around me - will keep in touch with the daily news,spending atleast an hour on it each day.
(3)Will watch atleast one movie in 15 days and write a review.
(4)Will play the veena for atleast half an hour every alternate day.
(6)Will play atleast one game of chess and/or learn one new chess funda every four days.
(7)Will blog every week day."Nothing to write today" not counted :) , book n movie reviews counted.
(8)Will sketch/paint/complete atleast one artwork (have loads of them half-finished,dumped under the cot....remember?) once in two months.
(9)Will practise Reiki for atleast 15 minutes everyday.

That sounded so much like a 5-year old kid's imposition book!

Set 2:
------
Aim:To have better emotional control than the good level of control
----
that I already do .

(1)Won't react impulsively especially with not-so-close people when Iam pissed off.Will instead keep mum for a while n tell myself 5 times to treat em the way I'd wana b treated if I were to be in their place.

Rest will be updated tomorrow,dear Bloggie,for I got to go home now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home