Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Loafing on Saturday...

The jobless moron suddenly seems to have lots to do on weekends.Watched 'Black' on Saturday.Poor Sammie missed out yet again.I won't harp about how the movie was.I've a separate movie-review section in my blog for just that.I should say I was touched by the movie though - just as much as the lesson 'Hellen Keller' (upon which Black is based)had moved me when I was a kid.Later joined darling Sush at Transit.Met up with Savvy,quickly exchanged greetings,some short general chatter and then took off in Sush's car to Suvarna.Oh man!shopping's always fun with Sush around.Between the two of us, there's not a minute's silence that the shopkeeper can seize to put across his points and practise his marketing crap.Whether it's shopping things as silly as guavas or going to down to Santosh to get our salwar suits stitched or shopping for Shwe or popping in popcorn with no general purpose of shopping, Sush n I r adorable company to each other.You better not write nasty comments contradicting my self-proclaimed adorable company if you ever read this,Sush.Having bought a couple of dress materials and having yapped our heads off about everything that mattered to us under the sun,we finally parted at my doorstep but not before deciding upon a date for our next night out.The rest of Saturday passed off in flaunting my pretty selection to mom,dad,bros n everyone who cared to see.

Thought for the day:"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent." - Marilyn Vos Savant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home