Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Tagged

Got tagged by Varun.Here I go with my taggie questionnaire:

Three names I go by:
Chutki,Pinky,Enthu-cutlet.

Three screen names I would like to have:
bachke_rehna,chutkimutki,mental_loafer

Three physical things I like about myself:
My tiny feet that need shoes of size 3.They cause a lot of embarassment to me n bring some much needed laughter to reprieve-seeking shopkeepers when I go shopping for sandals.
My grey matter covered thankfully with non-grey matter.
My ears that forgot to continue to grow after I turned 5.

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
(1)I don't care
(2)About MYSELF?How can I not like it then :-p Yes,Iam a lil too much in love with myself.....so???

Three parts of your heritage:
(1)I don't exactly kneel down n fold my hands in prayer everyday but I definitely do pray everyday in my own way.Maa are you listening?Iam sure this'll make you happy but that's not the only reason why I wrote it.Iam being honest n all.
(2)Old age is second childhood.So I do pamper my grandparents like I love and pamper kids.
(3)Homeopathy wins hands down over allopathy.

Three things that scare me:
Waning self worth because of underachievement, fear of losing my loved ones,fear of being misunderstood by people who matter to me.

Three of my everyday essentials:
Yahoo messenger, phone, sleep.

Three things I badly want to do before I die:
Earn a worthy epitaph stamped and endorsed by me.
Make arrangements to get God to gimme a life again ASAP :)
Earn powers to selectively erase/fill people's memory slates.

Three careers I'm considering:
IT Consultancy,Child Psychology,Fine Arts

Three places I want to go:
Home,home,home.

Two truths and a lie (in no particular order):
I was kidnapped once.
I love pets.
I absolutely love life.

Tagging Chubby and Nami

6 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Fundoo said...

Oh boy!! Ran through last three posts and all I can say is I am left spellbound! Trip to Lonavala couldn't have been described in any better way! You say 'together we rock'... I say the place where you go rocks automatically! :) [Oh no! I have no intention to flatter you! :D]

"our batch had been together for hardly a month"
Guess what? People crib if the trip doesn't happen soon enough coz ppl would already have formed their comfot zones, groups by then and that makes it difficult to open up to other ppl in the batch. Guess you all should consider yourself lucky!

"it felt like looking at the world from behind a sheet of glass"
You bet! Very aptly described!

"knee-deep for Chutki means a lil more than ankle-deep for everyone else"
LOL... can anyone get more candid? This is exactly what makes you so adorable!

BTW hope u guys were not forced to write the 'learnings' at the end of the day! :O) Duhh!! Apparently you need to write 'learnings' for anything and everything that you do at SP. Miserable!! Grrrr... x-(

"Earn powers to selectively erase/fill people's memory slates"
Hehe... dare you erase your birth date from my memory. Can't afford to miss your b'day treat yaar! :D

Guess this comment has almost become a post now! :O) I better sign off before this turns out into an epic! :O)

P.S. - BTW what wud be the name of *that* epic? :-/ How about 'chutkinomics'? [colon D colon D]

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-D
Good to know u guys n'joied
:-D
HA HA HO HO HA HA HO HO
:-D

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger sonal said...

nice trio things u know abt urself...... good triology....

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger chutki said...

[Anon]:ROTFL!Can't waqit to relive the ha ha ho ho sessions.

[Sonal]: :)

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

homeopathy wins hands down??????????? Now no beating round the bush....Does homeopathy win or lose?

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Waning self worth because of underachievement" - .. just bowled me over..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home